Wednesday, September 09, 2009

awesome cutlery

Im currently on a little "cutlery hunt" since my old knifes and forks are family air-looms and just misc gathered from the ww1 to Ikea. Now that I have bought my own place, I also finally want to start getting, or develop a style that suits my life.

I then came over these things and they are wicked!




http://www.yankodesign.com/2007/05/18/cutt-cutlery-by-buchegger-denoth-feichtner-design/

Pratical? no! amazing and well suited to my work? (3d biz) YES!

To bad they cost about 1000 euros.. (8500,- kr) Goddamn these artists and their artsy, outofthisworld prices..

Oh-well, there is always something else:



Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]