Friday, February 11, 2011

Shogun 2 total war cg trailer

One of my very first RTS games was Shogun from Creative Assembly. I loved that game and played it to death! The other ones after (rome/napoleon) just couldest reach up to the excellence to the shogun, this coupled with my deep interest in the style/battle tactis and mentality of the asian battlefields made me skip the other ones from CA.. And so it stayed until this year when they released that they would make Shogun 2

Video Games | Total War: Shogun 2 | Warriors' Honor Trailer HD
Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Nintendo Wii | PC Games


CG shorts are interesting and sets the tone well for the series (despite the cliche action/battle story, which also looks speed up at moments?) and I cannot wait until the gameplay videos starts rolling in

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]