Friday, January 30, 2009

Girl Who Hasn't Seen Star Wars Summarizes Star Wars...Poorly



From Fishrockit.com:
"My friend Amanda had never seen a whole Star Wars film. When I asked her if she wanted to watch the original trilogy she said that she would, but that she already knew what happens. So I took out my voice recorder and asked her to start from the top.

I then created some very basic animation in Final Cut to go along with her narration."


Okay, maybe the girl's summary isn't quite the funniest thing ever, but man, the animation is absolutely outstanding. Definitely give this thing a try. The Counselor decrees it!


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
Comments:
I'm like tearing that was so funny!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]