Friday, September 01, 2006

A stroll down memory lane...

Share the mems!

I used to watch a hell of a lot of cartoons when I was a little toddler. I could spend days watching cartoon network or swedish tv3. And where up before 6 just to catch some anims. Looking back it was kinda scary and I dont blame my family for beeing worried and "forcing" me to spend a least 1-2 hours outside. Scary story I know, but Im now working with animations so it all paid of in the long run.. (I think?)

80's Nostalgia part 1 X
80's Nostalgia part 2 X
He-Man X
She-ra X
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors X
Captain Planet X
Galaxy Rangers X 
The Real Ghostbusters X 
Space cobra X
Thundercats X
Denver the last dinosaur X
Ducktales X
Spartakus and the sun beneath the sea X
Super Mario Bros. show X
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers X
Gummi Bears! X
Inspector Gadget X
Beetlejuice X
My Little Pony X
Top Cat X 
The Smurfs X
The Scobby Doo Show X
Pound Puppies X
Swat Kats X (my fav!)
Secret Squirrel X
Atom Ant X
Birdman X

And last but not least. A huge 80s hit. Vanessa Paradis - Joe Le Taxi X

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]