Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bob Hund Reunion!

One of my favoritte band of all times are getting reunited!! *POP! Champagne!* 



It was not long ago I first heard about Bob hund and from the first time (the very first track even) I listend to it, I got hooked. Their sweet folkrock with indie/alternative pop/rock roots mixed with melancholy Skåne lyrics (a Swedish dialect) just punched my in the heart and stayed there. Its not music you easily forget and when I really want to get in a good mood thats what I listen to. Unfortunately I discoverd them to late and my boyish dreams of watching them live died...

But things in cosmos are now back in order and they are having a reunion tour soon.. (The article mentions that they wil get together in order to do one gig for a grand opening of a new bar/consertplace in Sweden but the band themselves want to go on tour and make new records so Im crossing everything I got 2 pair of...)

More info here (in norwegian)

Here is some quick vids:
Istället för musik: förvirring: X
Skall du hänga med? Nä!!: X
Düsseldorf: X
Ett Fall Och En Lösning: X

And if you like the tune but dont understand the lyrics you can listen to
Bergman Rock - Jim: X
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]